1. This is one of Springsteen’s many back-of-an-envelope set lists, emotional, personal, and totally uneditable. So here’s my post for InPublishing on Wunderlist, the world’s best make-a-list app.
2. What do you believe in? And what are you going to do about it? Good post about how brands create trust.
3. ‘Sticky content’ bullshit. And ten other content marketing buzzwords from SXSW.
4. Seventy eight places to find free, high quality marketing images.
5. Ace photojournalist Giles Duley is setting off on his biggest project ever. Here’s an interview with him at Time all about ‘Legacy of War’
6. How Marriott Hotels aim to become the world’s largest producer of travel content.
7. Look out! How programatic trading allowed these ads to run before ISIS propaganda videos.
8. Super bitchy, and super well informed. Michael Wolff on the new Guardian editor.
10. How the Economist has stayed ahead of the digital curve.
11. Here’s a blog post headline writing template!
12. Uber releases an in-house magazine.
13. Upworthy’s co-founder on clickbait.
14. Haters ahoy! Wired redesigns its website.
15. Good post on magculture about the surge in magazine podcasts.